Every student is going to put together your 2 weeks of orientation experiences in a presentation (created with KeyNote) to share with your parents your experiences.
Discuss as a class...
- What would you suggest what areas you could include in the presentation?
- How are you going to organise your experiences?
- Is there any specific "visual" requirements/elements that must be included in the presentation (e.g. video clips)?
- Should the presentation be set to auto-run?
Planning & Designing a KeyNote Presentation
- Good presentations start with strong ideas, creative writing and a thorough outline (of your ideas).
- Think First, Design Next, then Present
- Based your past experiences in creating presentations and blogs, what are some "Dos and Don'ts" that you would suggest to the class when designing a presentation with a good look-and-feel
- Let's Plan!!!